Your pet’s health and comfort is as important to us as it is to you. That’s why we offer a laser option for surgical procedures, with many benefits to your pet over more traditional surgical techniques including:
- LESS PAIN – laser energy helps pets heal with less pain because the laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue rather than cutting as with scalpel surgery.
- LESS BLEEDING – the laser seals small blood vessels during surgery which allows us to operate with more precision and less bleeding for your pet.
- LESS SWELLING – laser energy does not crush, tear or bruise tissues because the only thing that touches your pet is an invisible beam of light.
- REDUCED RISK OF INFECTION – the laser sterilizes as it removes diseased tissue, killing bacteria that causes infection
- REDUCED ANESTHETIC TIME – surgical and anesthetic time is often reduced on many procedures because of decreased bleeding and the increased speed at which many procedures can be performed.
This new technique is appropriate for most surgical procedures performed on your pet including cysts, tumors, warts, eye and ear diseases as well as all elective procedures. You can learn more about the use of lasers in pets surgery by visiting: